After not updating the blog for quite some time...I (wawa) manage to update it today..most of the time, Aan is the one who update the blog..oh well...she had a lot of project to be proud of..hehe..rite aan? earn a lot of money too..huehuehueh.. the best part is, i also get the commission!! haha..soo happy dow..
I love to deco cupcakes! (eating them? not really - nanti gemok =p) since order them from my former boss (Mdm Daalia), inspired me to deco my own cupcake...hehehe...
Here is the latest cake i've made. Just for fun..heheh..The recipe of the Vanilla Cupcake i got it from Wilton. Just want to try different recipe of vanilla flavour cupcake.
Here is the recipe..
1. 3 cups sifted cake flour ( I use all purpose)
2. 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
3. 1/2 teaspoon salt
4. 1 3/4 cups sugar
5. 2/3 cup butter or margarine
6. 2 eggs
7. 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
8. 1 1/4 cups milk
Yield: Makes about 12 standard cupcakes.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease bottom of two 8-inch round cake pans and line with waxed paper or parchment paper.
3. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
4. Cream sugar and butter together until light.
5. Add eggs and vanilla to creamed mixture and beat until thoroughly mixed.
6. Add flour mixture to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well after each addition.
7. Continue beating one minute.
8. Pour into prepared pan.
9. Bake 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
10. Cool 10 minutes in pan on rack; remove and cool completely before decorating.
so..any comment? =p